Sunday, July 11, 2010

it's so weird...

...that I'm 25, married, going to grad school, the owner of two kitties, furniture, dishes, appliances...and I feel like I'm not fully an adult yet. When does that set in? I have responsibilities galore - caring for my wonderful husband, paying bills, work, pets,teaching. Do we ever start feeling like adults? I have to keep telling myself, "you're an adult; you have to ____," but it doesn't feel real. i've been pretty good at doing the things that I have to - it's just how I'm wired. But how do you balance work and relaxation? I have trouble with this. DH helps me to slow down, which is good!

on another note, tomorrow is my second wedding anniversary! DH and I are going to go get a couples' massage, spend some time looking at photos, planning and dreaming, and then we'll go out to dinner somewhere. celebrating a good start to our lifetime together, and looking forward to the rest of it!

No comments: