Tuesday, July 19, 2011

more cupcakes!!

I love cupcakes (even without icing). And summer (even with the air conditioning off). Because this means I have time to make cupcakes and spend time decorating them and eating them and working out to get rid of the excess calories and cleaning up and eating more cupcakes and working out to get rid of calories. You see my dilemma.

Alas, I had a great time. Here are the tasty little devil's food cake cupcakes that will be gone within the week:

I enjoyed using my star tip for the little flower-like dots, and I used a thin writing tip for the rest.



I tried some vine and flower patterns for the first time...

...and got a little carried away with the love bird theme.

But they're so cute!

I love the Tiffany blue color against the dark chocolate background. Mmmmmm.

Now, about that exercise regimen... tomorrow calls for Pilates and running! Indoors, of course.

No comments: