Today is another beautiful spring day! Counting my blessings, and enjoying the little things:
1. There are little tiny leaves on the lilac bushes and red buds on some of the trees! Here's hoping they don't freeze.
4. My daffodils, hyacinths, narcissus, and grape hyacinths are in full bloom. So pretty!
6. I got to come home from school early, and could actually sit down for dinner with a cup of tea.
7. Hooray for tea!
8. I am cozy, wrapped up in a wooly scarf and in my brown corduroy pants.
9. I get to sing with an excellent choir on a daily basis.
10. I am loved. First, by my heavenly Father, second, by my husband, and third, by dear family and friends.
There. Ten little things.