Friday, May 4, 2012
So, our lawn languishes and lives ever on, growing daily in length. By this I mean that the lawn is now between 6" and 8" long in most spots, with various prolific weeds towering to 12" or more. It looks like a mini hayfield. Or a jungle, depending on rabbit or human perspective.
This does present a positive, though. It means that there are wildflowers all over! The forget-me-nots have been particularly widespread, as have the violas. I've even found purple pansies in the yard! So, now. Counting the little things:
2. It's warm enough to wear flip flops and billowy skirts. Hooray!
3. Our baby is about the size of a raspberry. Isn't that cute? And amazing?
4. I only have one exam and one paper left to finish before graduation.
6. We've found a new apartment!
7. Someone decided to give us their barely-used crib. Score.
9. My recital is over and it went well! Now I have time to hit the gym again. Looking forward to a run.
10. Graduation is coming. Baby is coming. Life together with my husband every day is coming. God is good.