Tuesday, January 25, 2011

danger: chocolate.

I'm pretty sure chocolate chip bags should carry a warning something like this:

NUTRITION GENERAL'S WARNING: The product you are about to enjoy can be highly addictive, though it masquerades as a mere vegetable product. The health benefits of eating chocolate have been established through study, though mass quantities of said product are not to be consumed on a daily basis. Please consider enlisting the help of trusted friends if you would like to quit the over-consumption of cacao based products.

On that note, almost all of the chocolate chip cookies that I made this weekend are gone. I can't even blame this one on my hubby. It's mostly my doing.

The same thing happens to me when there are cheese curls in the house. Absolutely addicted.

I'm not sure I want help, though... it's so good!

No comments: