- a pretty vintage fitted sheet for a double-size bed - $1
- a red Pyrex mixing bowl - $3
- two mini muffin pans at 50 cents each - one for me, one for my sister-in-law. She also found a great new pair of Teva sandals for just $20.
- an antique glass knife - great for cutting tomatoes, and $4
- two larger Pyrex yellow square bowls - $2.50
- a vintage Christmas tablecloth - free! from my aunt
- a vintage white-on-white tablecloth with lilies of the valley on it - free, from my aunt
- a vintage white-on-white tablecloth with polka dots - free, from my mom
- a metal canister with roses on it - 50 cents. This now holds my tea bags that formerly had no home.
Later in the day, my mom, sister-in-law, and I went shopping in a nearby city, where there's a great store called Clothes Mentor. I found absolutely no clothes for me this time, but I did get two pairs of Clark's shoes, at only $12 and $14 a pair! Sweet! One pair is the perfect shade of brown, for which I've been searching for a long time now. The other is black, and will work so well for choir this coming year. Hooray!! Thus ended the fabulously thrifty weekend.