Wednesday, February 11, 2009

fresh m&m's

taste better than older ones.

go figure. it's my opinion that they always taste best out of the individual-size bags, but since i eat only a few at a time, they don't stay wonderful for long. still good, but not fantastic.

mmm.

we're enjoying the "warm" weather in our little city - highs in the 50's today. (Farenheit, that is.) tomorrow will be much colder, and only in the 20's, so it's a welcome break.

We visited my in-laws and their church a couple weeks ago, and the pastor always distributes a scripture reading plan that goes along with his sermon that week. The verse to memorize was this:
"Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always." ~Psalm 105:4

And it has been very helpful to me. There is no time in my life that I have needed strength and wisdom more than now, and I'm so thankful that I have God to rely on. I really can't do this all by myself.

No comments: