1. Watching the gently falling snow from the warmth of our church sanctuary, during...
2. ...yet another meaningful and memorable sermon and time of worship with friends. We are truly blessed to be a part of this church.
3. A cozy Oscar-cat on my lap (what little is left of my lap)
4. Morning walks in the brisk weather with my friend, Kelly, and her little boy
5. Safety on our trips to and from my parents' house for Thanksgiving
6. The blessing of a family that really does get along well most of the time
7. Hearing my husband pray with thankfulness for our family, and with joy for our soon-to-come son. Such a treasure to be his wife and the mother of his child!
8. Having more than enough to eat, a warm house to sleep in, and all our basic needs met, once again
9. Being completely done with Christmas shopping and wrapping, except for this one last gift for my sister
10. Finding out that our baby will have yet another cousin...due in July! That makes two cousins on one side, and another cousin on the other side. Exciting!
|Three sisters-in-law and mommas-to-be!|